Looking for something to jumpstart your weight loss journey? Healthy eating and exercise aren’t the only solutions today to lose weight and get rid of stubborn fat. There are several weight loss supplements out there that can help you! One of those being Exipure. Continue on to read our thorough Exipure review to learn what it includes, the benefits, pricing, and more.
What Is Exipure?
Exipure is a natural weight loss supplement including 8 tropical plants and nutrients. It is said to help those lose body fat that hasn’t gone away with healthy eating, other dieting methods, and exercise. This pill is designed to target low brown adipose tissue levels which has been said to be a factor in weight gain. As stated by the National Institutes of Health, “Brown fat breaks down blood sugar (glucose) and fat molecules to create heat and help maintain body temperature.”
What Is In Exipure?
Exipure contains 8 nutrients and plants to target low brown adipose tissue levels which include (as they state):
- Perilla: Supports healthy cholesterol and brain health.
- Kudzu: Contains antioxidants and relieves aches and pains.
- Holy Basil: Supports brain health and helps reduce stress.
- White Korean Ginseng: Reducts oxidative stress and support immunity.
- Amur Cork Bark: Supports a healthy heart and liver and reduces bloating.
- Propolis: Supports healthy blood sugar and contains 300+ antioxidants.
- Quercetin: Rejuvenates aging cells and supports healthy blood pressure.
- Oleuropein: Supports healthy cholesterol and artery health.
Similar to most weight loss and diet pills, many of these ingredients do now seem family. Are they safe? We aren’t scientists and can’t attest to the combination of these ingredients. After having looked at them individually, they are all-natural ingredients each having its own health benefits. No ingredients raised a red flag for us.
How Should I Take Exipure?
According to Exipure, they recommend taking one capsule every day with a large glass of water. It’s that simple, no hitches!
The price of Exipure depends on how many bottles you order at once. The company recommends ordering 3 or 6 bottles at a time to receive FREE bonuses – 1 Day Kickstart Detox Guide and Renew You book. Each bottle contains a 30-day supply of Exipure. The options include:
- 1 Bottle for $59
- 3 Bottles for $49 p/bottle ($147 Total)
- 6 Bottles for $39 p/bottle ($234 Total)
Exipure appears to be a legitimate weight loss product with all-natural ingredients which is rare to find. Many weight loss supplements today contain ingredients that can be harmful to the body or extra unneeded caffeine. If you are looking for something to help get rid of extra fat while trying to lose weight, Exipure is definitely worth trying! And if it doesn’t work for you, they do have a 180-day money-back guarantee.
- Increases calorie-burning brown fat.
- The 5-second tropical loophole helps dissolve fat overnight.
- Natural formula: Non-GMO, Dairy-Free, and Soy-Free.
- The only products in the world with a proprietary blend of 8 plants and nutrients.
- No subscription is needed. One-time payments only.
- Manufactured in an FDA-Approved Facility with cGMP certifications
- There is no mention of the side effects of taking Exipure.
- It is a new product to the market only being launched in October 2021.
- The site doesn’t mention if a healthy diet and/or exercise is needed to optimize the effects of this weight loss pill.
Exipure is new to the natural weight loss market but has had much positive feedback so far from customers. Everything the company and experts are saying about the product is legitimate and the product is backed by proven scientific study. Exipure is definitely worth a try if nothing else has worked to get rid of stubborn fat.