PROS: Unlimited number of campaigns can be sent every month; Several free self-help resources available for users; Free 24/7 phone/email/chat support
CONS: Credit card required for free trial
BOTTOM LINE: Campaigner takes the guesswork out of email marketing. It enables users to create dynamic campaigns tailored to their business brands and delivers up-to-the-minute reporting features. Customers have an unlimited number of email campaigns they can send out monthly and campaigns are deliverable to smartphones, tablet computers, and laptops.
SUMMARY: Effective email campaigns shouldn’t have to be a chore. Campaigner's email marketing service makes sending email blasts out to customers simple and convenient with minimal effort. With Campaigner, users create customized messages with high-level delivery rates and after-campaign trackers that let you know how well your blast was received.
What Does Campaigner Do?
Campaigner is an easy-to-use email marketing platform that businesses utilize to send messages to their customers. With a wealth of features, Campaigner lets users create customized emails with dynamic contact that will catch a recipient’s eye whether he or she is viewing it on a laptop, tablet, or mobile device. With a high success rate delivering emails to subscribers, a cloud-based architecture, and support staff that is available around the clock, Campaigner is used by large brand name companies including UPS, Xerox, and NASA.
Campaigner is packed with features but its web site is also well-stocked with an array of self-help offerings that may solve a problem instead of waiting for a response from the support team. Case studies, data sheets, white papers, tutorials, and top tip idea sheets are all freely available for viewing. Plus, reading through these materials gives the user more familiarity with the Campaigner system.
This service offers more than 900 templates (using the Smart Email Builder tool) that are pre-formatted so that data can be organized and comprised into exciting emails.There’s no limit on the amount of messages that can be sent each month to a customer’s contact list. Tracking metrics enable users to determine how well their messages were received and which links the recipients clicked on.
The system keeps detailed prior purchase history information including dollars spent and products bought, number of purchases, and time intervals between purchases. This helps users create tailored messages to customers, engaging their interests with exclusive emails and deals.
After sending out an email campaign, users can easily track its success with Campaigner’s reporting capabilities. No more wondering if your message was received or not! You can see the open-and-click rates, the number of people who replied, and who unsubscribed. All you have to do is click the “Refresh” button to be provided with updated campaign results.
- 24/7 Support: Because issues don’t stop at 5:00 PM on Fridays, Campaigner is equipped with around-the-clock phone, chat, and email support so that even if you’re sending out an email blast at 3:00 AM on Sunday, you know someone’s available to help. Wait times aren’t usually long either.
- Customization Options: If creativity isn’t your thing, your message can still be aesthetically pleasing thanks to over 900 Campaigner HTML templates complete with colors, fonts, and placeholders for corporate logos and graphics. You can also devise your own template by inserting HTML code right into the Campaigner system.
- Getting Started: Since not everyone is an email marketing guru or has a technical support certification, Campaigner offers free Webinars to help customers get their campaigns up and running. Speciality Webinars are also available to educate customers on some of Campaigner’s more advanced features.
- Try Before You Buy: One of the benefits of Campaigner is that you don’t have to fully commit until you’ve experienced it in action. A free 30-day trial is a great way to take the service for a test drive before you make your purchase.
- The Campaigner logo appears in all email messages for packages with less than 15,000 contacts. Some businesses might not approve of that on their messages to customers.
- While a free 30-day trial opportunity is an excellent option to utilize before making a purchase, Campaigner does require a credit card to take advantage of this offer, and it’s up to you to remember to cancel after the free trial ends.
User Skill/Experience Required
Campaigner is considered very easy to use but even if someone gets stuck or has an issue, there are various sources to turn to for help – most of which are free.
Pricing & Where to Buy Campaigner
There are various plan and pricing options available:
- For up to 1,000 contacts, $19.95/month
- For up to 3,500 contacts: $29.95/month
- For up to 100,000 contacts, $549.95/month
A 30 day free trial is also available for users who want to try before they buy. To learn more, purchase, or start your free trial, visit Campaigner’s official website here.